Pages

Reblogged from fourfoxesonehound - 7 Jan 13

Happy 2013!

“Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you’ll land among the stars” – Cecelia Ahern

I’m really glad and humbled that you’ve come back to check out my post this week as well. Yes, I’m the newbie here, filling big shoes – literally. Anyway. Got back from holidays today, just in time to post numéro deux for this week. The brain still mushy from the heat last week, I wondered yesterday whether I should humbly ask for a widget that converts Celsius to Fahrenheit, because if I tell you lovelies it was 40+ deg the last week, you probably raise your eyebrows in wonder when I also tell you that we did extreme “pooling” as we call it – wake up, swim in the pool, eat, swim in the pool, eat some more, swim in the pool… You get the gist ... continue reading here.


Free Delivery on all Books at the Book Depository

No comments:

Post a Comment