Pages

Snippet Sunday - JOURNEY TO HER DREAMS 06/09/2015 #romance #amreading #dreams #Ireland






~~~
 
 I thought I tease you all by leaving you hanging with the question whether
Ivy and Jared meet up again or not.
Click here if you're desperate to find out, or shoot me an email if you'd love to review
the book.

JOURNEY TO HER DREAMS was re-released early August.
Honestly, I was quite nervous going back re-visiting the story,
nervous about the editing process for the new edition. 
I can't believe how much I've learnt and how much I've -hopefully- grown as a writer 

over the last few years.


JOURNEY TO HER DREAMS has enjoyed another full edit and an awesome new cover.


Here a little snippet.


THANK YOU
~~~




Hollie paced through the rooms, but for the life of her, she couldn’t find her phone. She rushed through her little apartment, which was upstairs in the attic of the farmhouse just outside Launceston, a small town in Australia. Seventh ring and she stumbled over her shoes to reach it on the couch.
“Hello?” she answered out of breath.
“Hi, it’s Alex here. Lost the phone again, didn’t you?”
“I sort of had a feeling it would be you who kicked me out of bed at this unearthly hour of the day,” Hollie said, holding back a yawn.
“So tell me,” Alex begged her friend. “What happened? I want to know every tiny little detail.”
Hollie laughed, though she didn’t feel like it at all. In fact, the previous night had been a bit of a disaster, to say the least.  
 

Buy Links:

AMAZON US: http://amzn.to/1UbJqZ8
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1LUz251
AMAZON AU: http://bit.ly/1JVfTeM






Thanks for all your comments,
I do appreciate each single one of them!
And check out Snippet Sunday  Facebook site for other writers.

 



18 comments:

  1. Lovely snippet, and I like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elaine. Yes, I love the cover, too.

      Delete
  2. Can't find the phone AND had a rough night? Yeah, that's not fair. Good snippet, Iris. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to having to find the phone, and scrambling to pick it up before it goes to voice mail. lol Enjoyed the snippet. Great book cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm constantly looking for the phone as well. Thanks karen :-)

      Delete
  4. Great snippet -- makes me want to know more about the night before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crap, now I want to know what happened the night before that she couldn't even find her phone. Great attention grabber, and beautiful cover.

    And, ahhh! I really wanted to know what happened in Fresh Beginnings with Ivy and Jared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) And apologies for stopping with Fresh Beginnings. Let me know if you'd like to review it, i'd be happy to send you a copy.

      Delete
  6. This sounds intriguing. I like how the fact he can call her so early already says a lot about their relationship. I also want to know what happened to her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex is her girl-friend, short for Alexandra, but they have a great friendship indeed. thanks Linda.

      Delete
  7. I can so relate to not being able to find the phone or get to it in time before the voicemail redirects it. Great snippet, curious about the rough night.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice bit about losing track of the phone. It provides info about her character in a simple, easy way. Good snippet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Jeff, really appreciate your comment.

      Delete