Pages

The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award



The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award

The rules of the award are simple:

1) You link the person who sent it to you

Thanks, Monique James


2) List seven random facts about yourself


a) I LOVE THE BEACH
b) Have been in Australia now for almost 15 yrs !!!
c) Usually write my stories from back to front
d) I love all things Irish
e)I had to leave school after yr 10 cos of a "5" in English and French (sort of like an F I s'pose)
f)My favourite books are "Effie Briest" and "84 Charing Cross Road"
g) My favourite movie is "Tangled" .... mother knows best, listen to your mother .... LOL


3) Pass the award on to 10 other awesome blog buddies












4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! I love the beach, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award. I'm half Irish, so I love all things Irish. Well, not beer or wool. But everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Theresa .... Yes, I could give the beer a miss as well :-)

    ReplyDelete