Pages

My interview with Matt Goss

A few weeks back I interviewed Matt Goss, former front man of the 1980s Band Bros, and now very  successful performer at Caesar Palace in Las Vegas .
 
 
All thanks to 99.9 VoiceFM and Belinda. Thanks also to Amiee at Pink Diamond Events & PR and @gossyaustralia for their help and support
 
 
You will find all about Matt on his website.
 
Hope you enjoy the interview as much as I enjoyed talking to Matt. He's a charmer and a true inspiration. I wish him well with his soon-to-be released new CD and hope that his plans to come to Australia this year will eventuate.
 
 
Please feel free to leave a comment - I'd love to hear from you all!


6 comments:

  1. That was fun to listen to, Iris! Thanks for sharing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congrats, Iris! Great interview. He's such a charming, clever guy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Deborah! I really enjoyed talking to him and could've talked much much longer - or should I say ask many many more questions :-)

      Delete