Pages

Snippet Sunday - JOURNEY TO HER DREAMS 25/10/2015 #romance #amreading #dreams #Ireland




~~~
 
 
JOURNEY TO HER DREAMS was re-released early August and
 has enjoyed another full edit and an awesome new cover.

If you'd like to review the story, you can get a copy here.

Here's another little snippet.

THANK YOU

~~~




Hollie couldn’t take her eyes off his brown hair, his green eyes, and his well-­tanned face. This guy had an obvious ability to keep the conversation flowing, and she found herself unable to resist his soft‐spoken voice. Before long, her tension eased a bit. She told him about her job and how she knew Davo. He did likewise and told her about his move from Hobart. She decided to like him,
yet she wanted to go back to the comfort zone of her friends, mainly Alex.
“Listen, Jeremy. It was nice meeting you, but I’ve truly got to go. There are still a few things I need to get sorted, and I don’t want to be too late tonight,” Hollie said, pointing to her watch as a sign
to Alex she wanted to leave.
He reached out and caught her hand in his. “How about I give you a lift?”
Looking at him, she couldn’t resist and smiled. “You are a persistent fella, aren’t you?”
Jeremy smiled suggestively, and, yes, there was that tingle in her lower body again.

 


Buy Links:

AMAZON US: http://amzn.to/1UbJqZ8
AMAZON UK: http://amzn.to/1LUz251
AMAZON AU: http://bit.ly/1JVfTeM






Thanks for all your comments,
I do appreciate each single one of them!
And check out Snippet Sunday  Facebook site for other writers.

 



18 comments:

  1. I think he had her from Hello. Enjoy your descriptions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you might be right :-) Thanks Chelle.

      Delete
  2. Great description, but I'm still not sure I like Jeremy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed the snippet. She's definitely smitten with the persistent young gent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tingles, huh. Definitely some chemistry here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little concerned about Jeremy, despite how into him she is! Enjoyed the snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vivid descriptions, Iris. I like how you use colors to paint the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeff. Really appreciate your comment.

      Delete
  7. Hum, he is not going to let her escape so easily. I wonder what Alex will do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, I get the feeling sparks are going to be flying quite soon based on that tingle of hers, and his smile. Nicely done on the descriptions.

    ReplyDelete