Pages

May I introduce: Andy Lewter "Gifted"

 

Gifted
by Andy Lewter

Andy Lewter has only recently released her debut "Gifted" and has already received a lot of positive feedback. 

As much as we had agreed to include a few questions as well, Andy's reason for not getting back to me is one of the best ... she's due with another child "late July".

We wish her all the best!
 
Blurb:
The last thing Abigail Everett thought would happen over spring break was having her world shift into an entirely new perspective.
Unfortunately for her, that’s exactly what happened.
           
Between struggling to master her newly-formed abilities, coming face-to-face with dark, deceiving mind tricks by those that seek her leadership, and learning of a mythical world that she never deemed possible, Abigail risks everything with the future of mankind and the safety of its’ people in her hands.

 
Author:
As a young child, I grew a fond passion for writing. English quickly became my strongest subject, and I continually found myself excited when assigned papers. I scored between 97%-99% on my ACT and state high school exams in punctuation, spelling, grammar and writing.
I'm so excited to have finally touched the edges of my dream as an author. Writing this story has given me determination that I can fulfill my childhood dream. And ultimately, that I can write a beautifully executed story. 
https://www.facebook.com/AndyLewterAuthor
https://twitter.com/AndyLewter

 

Purchase Links:

  Amazon Barnes & Nobel Smashwords 
 

Excerpt:
 “I knew I was in mortal danger.  But I was finally able to breathe again—with him by my side.  Then dangerous eyes bore into mine, and darkness overtook me . . .”

No comments:

Post a Comment