Pages

Tag I'm it!

I've been tagged! Amazing author Leah Sanders challenged me to:

1. Go to page 77 of my manuscript.
2. Go to line 7.
3. Copy the next 7 lines/paragraphs.
4. Tag 7 other writers to do the same.

"Journey to Her Dreams"  page 77, line 7, 7 paragraphs:
 
It was a special time just for her and her dad. She went over to the window. Jeremy was outside chatting with Murray, who was already in his good clothes and waiting for Hollie. She went outside, and gave Jeremy a gentle kiss on the cheek.
“Hi. I didn’t expect you here at all,” she said. Jeremy gently put his arm around her and returned the kiss.
“I’d better leave you two to it,” Murray said with a smile and went back inside. “Remember we have to leave soon, love.”
Hollie smiled back at him. “Won’t be long, Dad.”
“I just wanted to put a little something under your Christmas tree. I hope you have one,” Jeremy said.
“Yes, I’ve just finished decorating it. Come on in.”
He smiled. “Just?”



My seven tags:

Kim Bowman :-)

Jeff Salters

Sandy Wolters

Ressa Empbra
 
Sherry Gloag
 
Nathasha Blackthorne
 
Brea Essex
 
 
Make sure you will leave me your link so I can read your excerpts as well  :-)

2 comments: