Pages

Sale - Sweet Dreams, Miss England



In need for another Christmas Present ?


Check out my book ! It'll be on Sale from now until Christmas for only A$9.95 (no postage). Reviews have been really good:

From: http://www.cmashlovestoread.blogspot.com/
 
After finishing and digesting this book, I sit here very torn. I will try to write this review solely on the book and not the interjection of my beliefs. I will, however, say that I do not condone the main character, Nicky's, actions. I found it very hard to relate with the character Nicky because of the story line but once I took a step back and analyzed just "the book", I could see that she did have some good qualities. The author's writing style quite surprised me as a debut author. She wrote this story with a fluid, flowing and detailed account of the plot. The narrative, characters, emotions and descriptions of the settings were written in such a seasoned style that her words were conveyed with the ability to form vivid imagery. The relationships between characters profound and meaningful on many levels . I thought that this would be another typical love story and would know the ending, but, the author delivered an unexpected twist which left me with thought provoking questions. (I will not include spoilers in this review). Overall, a very well written novel from a very talented writer


Contact me on: sweetdreamsmissengland@gmail.com to purchase a copy!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment